We provide highly specialized naturopathic and integrative services for brain health and mental health concerns.
Our mission is to help you get to the root cause of your suffering, restore your mind and body to a state of health and promote the remission of your symptoms. We use safe, powerful, and research-backed techniques in a treatment plan that is designed specifically for you.
The philosophy of your physician will dictate they understand your symptoms and therefore their treatment recommendations. If all of your doctors come from the same philosophical school of thought, your outcomes will be relatively similar. If what you have been doing is not working, then it makes sense to try something different.
As an expert in Vitalistic Medicine and with her specialized training in Clinical Psychology, Dr. Cain and our team of clinicians approach patient care from a completely novel paradigm. A novel paradigm renders novel treatments, and the success is outstanding. Dr. Cain stands apart in the Naturopathic Profession as she is the only Naturopathic Physician with a Masters in Clinical Psychology with a specialization in Psychotherapy, she has been trained by Baylor College of Medicine in research, has undergraduate training in psychobiology, has taught clinical psychology and naturopathic psychiatry at medical institutions and she is a founder of Natural Mental Health Supplements and the Health For Life program.
Over 85% of our patients see significant improvements within the first month and treatments are completely safe, non invasive and are approved by the FDA.
The body has the inherent ability to heal itself. Coupled with a solid understanding of biochemistry, physiology, as well as biopsychosocial variables in health, you can recover from your brain health and/or mental health concerns.
Our doctors will look at you as a whole person and design a treatment plan that is specifically tailored to your needs. Our recommendations may encompass homeopathic, nutritional, supplemental, and mind body approaches. We are also trained, and licensed medical doctors and are able to diagnose, and write prescriptions for many medications. We will work with your psychiatrists in order to collaboratively work toward helping you safely wean off and possibly discontinue your medications.
what makes us different
- We provide alternatives to medications.
- 85% of our patients feel improvement in the first month.
- Our treatments are safe, powerful and effective.
- Naturopathic doctors are able to diagnose, treat, write prescriptions and order laboratory work in the state of Arizona.
- We are trained to the root cause of your concerns and formulate comprehensive treatment plans for the purpose of helping you achieve greater health.
- Our specialized focus is the integrated treatment of mental health conditions.
- We have relationships in the Scottsdale and larger Phoenix, as well as the Grand Rapids, Michigan area with some of the best psychiatrists, counselors, inpatient clinics and other practitioners and are able to offer top-notch integrated options.
- Our doctors work towards moving our patients past band aid-symptom management by increasing the person's health and naturally promoting symptom resolution.
- Our clinicians are all able to offer care over video and phone.
- Dr. Cain has had extensive specialized training in classical homeopathic approaches to mental health.